Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Duckling Step/Ducky Club House Rules

Ok, so I realized today while talking/thinking to myself that I talk/think to myself a lot, and Jordans dad mentioned to us that we should wrote a blog because maybe we have something to say that people wanna read, er something like that. So, I really well try this but I hate the process of getting the computer up and settled down somewhere in the house (something about college living, at Least our college living, we have never had very much work space. Like, open computer desk space, etc.) .  But, I also hate texting/Swyping on my google MyTouch, I feel like I'm getting arthritis in my thumb. So I'm kinda in between problems,.so I will choose the lesser of two inconvenIences, and go with the convenience of having a portable portal aka my phone. With that being said, this leads me to my next point of dialogue- Ducky Club House Rules: Because I hate Swyping (because my phone never gives me the right word or variation of the right weird), I reserve the right to withdraw your reservation of the right to judge my GRammer, spelling, use of  capitalizations, etc.etc. so that I can get through these mobile blogster posts. I'm not an idiot I promise, hard And fast proof-on my a.c.t. Reading section and writing prompt, I scored in the top 3% of all tested students in the nation :) I love to read and write, I edited my roommates and friends' college papers, etc.  The difference is: I just don't want to lose one of my most important professional assets, my thumb! Lol!
Ok I'm being silly.  I have SO much to tell you all about..



No comments:

Post a Comment